Monday, March 7, 2011

He Is or He Is Not??


I dream of a guy that are pious (surely), who I can communicate with (in term of not feeling bored and annoyed), share laugh and tears, always be there for me and tells me right and wrong. I’m not desperately searching who-is-the-guy in google or majlis kenduri but I always pray to Allah to reserve him for me. InsyaAllah.

And tonight, I don’t know why, but suddenly I felt that maybe he is-the-guy. He always be there for me, always tells me what to do and not to do, and he is the one that I can communicate with (without feeling bored and annoyed like others).

Maybe he is. And maybe he is not. But at this moment I am pleased with our friendship.

He-is-the-guy


Hati says: Ya Allah, bless me, grant me with strength and sincerity in whatever I do..

No comments:

Post a Comment